Perfect for your summer Bank Holiday barbeque.
- 3 medium courgettes or 2 large
- 50-75g feta cheese crumbled
- A little olive oil to coat courgettes
- One preserved lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp chopped parsley
- 6 tbsp chopped mint
- 6 tbsp chopped dill or fennel
- Slice your courgettes down the length about 3mm in width and coat with a little olive oil
- Lay on a griddle pan or barbecue and cook until it has brown lines on each side, then remove, it will be still quite firm to pick up.
- While the courgettes are cooking you can make the dressing. Then once they are ready place all the courgettes on a plate laid out as in the image and drizzle the dressing over all the courgettes.
For the dressing
- Finely chop all the ingredients and combine with oil and lemon juice, this can be done in a food processor, do not make it too far in advance as the herbs oxidise and discolour quite quickly.
- Add more oil if you would like it more liquid.
When you are ready to serve crumble over the feta cheese.