- 1 apple
- 2 carrots
- 1 whole lemon
- 5cm fresh ginger
- 10cm cucumber
- 10cm celery
- 1 kale or cavolo nero leaf
- A small handful of rocket leaves
- A small handful of baby spinach
- 1 heaped dessertspoon pea or hemp protein powder
- Half an avocado
- 3-4 stalks of Fresh mint (leaves only) if you have some
- 3-4 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove – pressed with a knife
- Start by juicing the apples, carrots, lemon and ginger.
- Pour into liquidiser then add other ingredients coarsely chopped where appropriate.
- Liquidise until completely smooth, this will be like a thick drink,
- I have it in a glass or bowl depending on how I’m feeling and use a spoon.
- Sit down quietly and eat it slowly.
It easily keeps me going until lunch and tastes delicious.